1601 Mariposa Update
Workers will be digging trenches for building footings between 2/12/18 and 4/30/18. This will generate approximately 3000 cubic yards of lead-contaminated soil, with approximately 150 trucks entering and exiting the site on 18th Street to off-haul the soil.
Required safety measures include:
• Controlling dust by spraying water on exposed soil
• Cleaning trucks and wheels of soil and mud before leaving site
• Following specific transportation routes
• Stopping excavation when it's windy
• Washing streets and sidewalks regularly
Note that you always can contact Nick Vanderboom, Senior VP of Related (phone: 415-653-3162 / 213-300-1786, email: NVanderboom@Related.com) and/or Tom Lanphar from DTSC (phone: 510-540-3776, email: tom.Lanphar@dtsc.ca.gov) with any immediate concerns.