The Planning Commission Hearing to go over the Environmental Impact Report for 1601 Mariposa has been delayed to November 12. Once we have more information to share with you we will!
1601 Mariposa Update
Workers will be digging trenches for building footings between 2/12/18 and 4/30/18. This will generate approximately 3000 cubic yards of lead-contaminated soil, with approximately 150 trucks entering and exiting the site on 18th Street to off-haul the soil. A lot of win-win betting house shogun pokie machine! Seem to obtain a person’s payout!
This is where you will find online casino bonus ohne einzahlung sofort 2021. Continue with the link! Required safety measures include:
• Controlling dust by spraying water on exposed soil
• Cleaning trucks and wheels of soil and mud before leaving site
• Following specific transportation routes
• Stopping excavation when it’s windy
• Washing streets and sidewalks regularly
Note that you always can contact Nick Vanderboom, Senior VP of Related (phone: 415-653-3162 / 213-300-1786, email: NVanderboom@Related.com) and/or Tom Lanphar from DTSC (phone: 510-540-3776, email: tom.Lanphar@dtsc.ca.gov) with any immediate concerns.